Weekends are mostly reserved for family time and we tend to go out for lunch usually. Today was such a dreary, cold and windy day so I wanted to go more comfortable. I stuck with some skinny jeans, a cream polo neck and I paired this with my light blue coat. Overall very comfy and warm!
I kept my makeup nice and natural to match my outfit.
- Dior nude air foundation (I have been loving this, I will likely review it soon!)
- Nars radiant creamy concealer
- Urban Decay velvetizer translucent powder
- Milani blusher in 03 berry amore
- Becca shimmering skin perfecter in moonstone
- MorpheXJaclyn Hill 35 pan eyeshadow palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder duo in soft brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel
- Benefit roller lash mascara (which is quickly drying up, it’s really not very black anymore is it?)
- Este Lauder lipstick in rose tea (don’t actually have it on in the photo as it had come off during lunch, but I absolutely adore the formula and colour!)
This sounds like a lot but the look only took me around 15 minutes to complete whilst making me look very out together.
The last thing I wanted to share was my nails for the next fortnight!
I decided to go darker once again since the weather has worsened recently and I love the colour along with a hint of silver glitter. Please let me know what you think!